During the COVID-19 epidemic, Cheshire Residential Homes Trust continue to follow Government and CQC guidance regarding PPE, staff procedure and infection control. All Administration Staff are working from home where possible and we have stopped visitors to the homes since Friday 13th March however, we have iPads to allow contact between residents and their families (please contact the home for further details).
Welcome to Trepassey…
… originally an Edwardian villa, Trepassey has recently (August 2019) been extended and sensitively refurbished to a very high standard, thanks to a multi-million pound legacy. The Home is located in the attractive residential area of Heswall on the Wirral and enjoys sweeping views of the Welsh hills across the Dee estuary. Trepassey is a very special place, with all the modern amenities of a well-run and well-staffed residential Home.
Key Features of Trepassey
Moving into residential care is just like moving into a favourite, homely hotel; being looked after by kind, experienced carers who help to deal with the everyday necessities of life and where independence, dignity and privacy are paramount.
- 24 hour care from attentive staff, more
- 33 en suite rooms, more
- Jardine Suite – purpose-built dementia friendly unit
- Lifts and easy access for those with diminished mobility
- Respite breaks, more
- Day care, more
- Home cooked meals made from fresh local produce, more
- All dietary needs catered for
- Light refreshments always available for residents and their guests
- Daily cleaning and in-house laundry
- Assisted care bathrooms with ceiling hoists
- Winter Garden Lounge
- Sun Lounge
- In-House Cinema
- Secure lower garden with all-weather canopy
- Upper garden terrace
- Hairdressing salon
- Trips, activities and social events, more
- On-site parking, newspapers delivered and regular visits from local GP, Chiropodist and Physiotherapist
- Light and bright – everywhere
- Magnificent views and stunning sunsets
- Spacious en suite rooms – some with balconies
- Independence and dignity always, but carers close by if needed
- Meaningful activities for those who wish to take part
- Visits from entertainers, choirs, musicians and pet therapists
- Arts and crafts and light exercise in the sun lounge
- Walks around the garden in all weathers – opportunities for light gardening
- Sunny lounges – perfect for visits from friends and family
- Mini kitchens where everybody can help themselves to light refreshments
- Afternoon teas with homemade cakes or biscuits
- Facebook posts for families to see what is going on
- Discreet care with buzzer system if needed
A Legacy of Care
The Cheshire Residential Homes Trust's fundamental Legacy of Care dates back to 1947, prompted by a local Cheshire County Councillor who sought to improve the care and assistance available for those over a certain age. A meeting was arranged and a charity was formed to fund Homes "for people who are in need of assistance (priority given to War Damaged people)".
Over 70 years later, the need to care for older members of our community continues. All those involved with the CRH Trust are determined to maintain the honourable work of its founders. Its purpose is as relevant today as it was in the past, if not more so.
“A Legacy of Care is one of the best ways you can continue to contribute to the future lives of others.”
“I want to thank you for all the ‘extras’ you do for my Mum. You said you only do your job but we both know there are some who just do and there are others who do with extra care and even with love.
“Thank you all so much for the very caring way in which I was looked after whilst I was at Trepassey. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful.”
This website and our brochure can only provide a brief insight into the unique characteristics of Trepassey. We would encourage visiting the Home and feeling the ambience personally. We suggest you visit as often as you like, chat with the staff, meet other residents, view the rooms and talk over all requirements with the Manager. There’s a guest room (if available) for short stays which provides the opportunity to see just how easy it is to settle in.
Request A Brochure
By giving us your email address and phone number, you give us permission to contact you and arrange for you to receive a brochure and answer any questions you may have.